Choices, choices, choices! That sounds pretty much like every new parent’s life. And this is where things get stressful. The choices you make as a parent will affect the health of your little one. The skincare, hair care products that you pick for your baby must be parabens, sulphate, toxin, and chemical-free! This means organic products, such as the best organic baby soap and shampoo, make the best choice. Here are 5 organic products that you may want to stock up on.
- Organic baby oil – One of the most important skincare products that you shall want to pick out for your little bundle of joy is certified organic oil. A good brand of blended oil with ingredients such as organic almond oil, organic olive oil, organic sesame oil is best for the baby skin. It is best to look for an oil that is fortified with Vitamin E. Regular massages with organic oils strengthen the baby’s bones and muscles and keep the skin hydrated and moisturised. It also protects the baby’s delicate skin from dryness and a number of skin conditions.
- Organic baby soap — One of the most common mistakes new parents make is picking regular soap for their babies. Even parents who are particular about baby soaps pick the fragrant one over the organic one. An ordinary soap is made from harsh chemical cleansers and toxins that are likely to strip the baby’s delicate skin of moisture and hydration and make it vulnerable to dryness, rashes, and even allergic reactions. It is important that you pick baby soap such as the goodness.me certified organic baby soap which is COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to COSMOS Standard, made from organic olive and jojoba oils and has organic chamomile which soothes skin irritation.
- Organic baby lotion – The other common product that most parents want for their little ones is baby lotion. A baby’s skin is much thinner than an adult. It is delicate and prone to becoming dry and flaky. This makes it important that a good quality certified organic baby lotion be part of your baby care routine. While browsing through baby lotions, look for one with a “certified organic” certification from an international organisation and/or a body. Also, pay attention to the ingredients. Baby lotion with ingredients such as organic shea butter and organic aloe vera are best suited to give your baby’s skin the gentle protection it deserves.
- Organic multi-purpose baby cream – Now this is one product that is really a godsend and a saviour, particularly if you are struggling to find the right organic products for your baby’s needs. A good multi-purpose cream such as the goodness.me’s Certified Organic Multi-purpose Baby Cream is one that protects the baby’s skin against rashes, redness, minor cuts, and skin inflammation. A good multipurpose cream also offers protection against diaper rashes and helps in healing. It soothes, repairs, and protects the delicate baby skin.
- Organic baby head-to-toe foam wash – An organic head to toe foam wash is one product that can replace your organic baby soap and organic baby shampoo as well. It is a very handy product that can make bath time easy, particularly when you are a new mom or have a very delicate baby. It keeps your baby’s hair, face, and body clean and often comes in a handy pump dispenser that can be easily handled along with the baby. The ideal organic head-to-toe foam wash is one made from natural soothers such as organic chamomile, organic rose, organic lavender, and organic coconut-based cleansers.